Posted on :
26 Oct, 2017
26 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Interconnection Construction Manager
• To manage the overall construction process of the Gas pipline from Takoradi to Ema. Timelines and efficiency of construction works execution in accordance with company specification and procedures
• Technical quality of project constructability reviews and QA/QC plans
• Assuring EW and EPC construction contractors and relevant vendors coordination assuring proper material control
• Work progress certification and milestones achievement
• Verify that HSE rules and guidelines will be applied
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent)
• 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry in both
• 5 years of construction experience including planning, mechanical, civil and electrical/instrumental activities.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept. Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road or by email to: [email protected] Closing Date: 10 November,