The ARB Apex Bank Ltd. has been established by the ARB Apex Bank Ltd. Regulations, 2006 (L.I. 1825) to provide support services to the Rural and Community Banks (RCBs).
The ARB Apex Bank wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of:- Security Co-ordinator.
Develop, co-ordinate and evaluate security preparedness measures, security programmes and overall physical security and life safety issues of the Bank.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate overall Bank security programmes and initiatives
- Implement and maintain security policies, procedures and standards to minimise risk associated with crime with the view to enhancing to safety of staff and customers of the Bank
- Manage the deployment of adequate armed police and private security guards to Bank facilities and operations
- Monitor and ensure the efficient functioning of electronic security installations including card access and CCTV systems of the Bank
- Investigate external and internal security incidence
- Provide security-related training for staff and security guards
Required Skills or Experience
A minimum of first degree in security related field with five (5) years working experience in bank or corporate environment, state intelligence organisation, law enforcement or military-related field. OR
- A minimum of eight (8) years working experience in the Officer category of a bank or corporate environment, state intelligence organisation, law enforcement or military-related field
- Strong demonstrable communication and negotiation skills and the ability to extract and analyse data
- Demonstrable ability to establish and maintain professional network with law enforcement agencies and peer Banks
- Proficient in the use of Windows Office Suite Software to support security projects and have understanding of alarm systems, card access systems, fire suppression systems and CCTV monitoring systems
How To Apply
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/e-mail addresses should be forwarded to:-
HUMAN CAPITAL & ADMINISTRATION
ARB APEX BANK LIMITED
P. O. BOX GP 20321