Posted on :
7 Feb, 2017
7 Feb, 2017
The Association of Ghana Industries is the leading private sector organization in the country. As part of its objective to promote and develop industries in Ghana, we are inviting applications from suitable candidates for the post of Business Development Director at the National Office in Accra.
Job Title: Business Development Director
Responsible to the Chief Executive Officer for the profitable and quality provision of the following specialized business consultancy services to member-companies of AGI:
• Export Promotion
• Business Development & Organization
• Business Consultancy Services
• Market Strategies
• Developing & Negotiating Contracts
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Development Planning, Marketing, Economics and or equivalent professional qualification.
• Nor less than 5 years experience with a private sector organization.
• Prospecting for new potential clients
• Facilitating Business Development Training
• Presentation Skills
• Proposal Development.
• Effective People’s Management Skills Good Skills with MS Office
• Suite (Excel, Word, etc.) and excellent organizational skills.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Association of Ghana Industries
no Box AN 8624
Or Hand delivered at
Trade Fair Centre, La-Accra,
You can also email your resume to:
Closing Date: 28 February, 2017