Posted on :
15 Dec, 2017
15 Dec, 2017
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
Job Title: Business Assistant
As a Business Assistant and reporting to the Sales Manager Life Science West Africa, you will be responsible to support the business in the facilitation of customer orders and in particular co-ordination between the end user and distributors. You will Creating & Tracking Sales Dashboard by Key Account and Channel (Business Analytics), Assist with demand planning and stock management for our Distributors and partners in the region as well as Assisting with Tender management process. Key features of the role include:
• Creating and/or update Pricing Files and confirming prices with customers and Europe.
• Processing Orders and create Quotes to various customers through email, fax and telephone.
• Liaising with distributors/customers on daily basis with product queries, prices, and order deliveries. Follow up on orders placed.
• Liaising with customer service in Europe with regards to what is in planning, what still needs to be invoiced/shipped, back orders etc.
• Handling all related customers service queries.
• Ensuring documents are filed and department expenditure is tracked.
Educated to a degree, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in an administration or Sales and Marketing support role. You will also have proven success in development of advanced spreadsheets and experienced in first line customer contact. In addition to excellent all-round communication and a strong team player, you’ll have;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
Experienced using MS Word & MS Excel & PowerPoint
Experience in arranging meetings/conferences and events and making travel arrangements
Experience in working for an international company with European reporting systems will be an advantage.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.