Posted on :
6 Dec, 2019
6 Dec, 2019
Boyant Engineering Services LTD is seeking to hire a Technical Sales Engineer.
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Daily Field Work Activities
• Site Inspection for Development Projects such as Lifts, Industrial and house wiring, and all other Jobs
• Construction and Maintenance of Lifts
• Submission and Participation of Tender Documents.
• Maintenance work on the power transformers, generators and motors
• Maintenance work on various control and instrumentation equipment.
• Maintenance of power transformers, motors and generators.
• Solar panel installation and maintenance.
• Set up and maintenance of computer networks (Switching/Routing/Security).
• Electrical wiring and installations. Electronic design and installation of electronic gadgets.
• Electrical survey and auditing.
• Manage electrical installation projects
a. To sell, install and Maintenance of the following products:
• Generators 6KVA – 10000KVA
• All types of Elevators
• Solar Systems (PV cells)
• CCTV systems, Smoke Detectors and fire Alarm systems
• UPS and AVR’s
• Domestic and Industrial Wiring
• Electrical and Electronic Materials and Equipment
• Search for Tender and submission of Tender Documents
• Ensure all Lifts are operated and maintained in a professional, expert manner and in accordance with the operational guidelines.
• Responsible for all duties related to construction of lifts
• Supervise Lift Operators and daily/weekly/monthly/yearly maintenance.
• Ensure seasonal operator certification and training of personnel in best practices for safe lift maintenance.
• Set up and removal of fencing, signing, ropes and event material as it relates to the Lift areas.
• Conduct and coordinate with other departments on pre and post season lift maintenance.
• Maintain daily, weekly, monthly inspection and maintenance logs for lifts.
• Monitor, maintain, and update Lift Operations. Ensuring safety at all time for customers and employees.
• Manage the entire marketing function including the design and implementation of an effective marketing strategy with an effective marketing communication component within.
• Assist the Directors in envisioning the future direction and development of the company
• Handle large corporate clients in the company’s portfolio as well as develop an entirely new and vibrant client base
• Effectively direct and support the activities of the sales, so that their performance is enhanced in a step-wise fashion using current level as basis.
• Provide timely feedback to Directors on competitive strategy analysis, market trends and new client acquisition.
• Expected to lead from the front and set the appropriate standards for his team to follow.
• Must have proven track record in similar capacity, any other duty as assigned
• Taking inventory for the clients jobs includes Lifts, industrial and domestic wiring CCTV systems, AVR’s, UPS, Inverter, and all other jobs
• Opening job cards for all Jobs and follow up on jobs
• Update customers on the status of their lifts and all others
• Ensure timely delivery of clients Jobs
• Ensure customer is satisfied with job done
• Preparing monthly report on all the Jobs
• Opening and closing job cards for clients
• Preparing maintenance bills for all clients
• Preparing maintenance quotations
• Monitoring time spent by technicians on jobs
• Collaborate with the Managing Director to ensure timely of all jobs for clients
• Update clients on status of their jobs in the services
• Alerting clients when their service is due.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Or Call, Anthony Gyasi Nketiah – Managing Director Boyant Engineering Services LTD: 0244-967141
Closing Date: 23 December, 2019