Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by the Ghana National Petroleum Commission (GNPC) as an Upstream Service Provider.
We have branches in several West African countries: Liberia, La Cote D’Ivoire, Togo and Kenya, with partners in the United States, UK, France, Brazil, China, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Romania and more. In Ghana we are located in Accra and Ghana’s oil hub, Takoradi.
Job Title: Web Engineer
Web Engineer This role involves website, web portal and e- commerce system development, email configuration and hosting support.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Designing website visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy and preference of the client;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing concepts to suit their purpose; Developing wire-frames;
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- Working with different content management systems;
- Testing designed websites to ensure functionality and responsiveness on all devices;
- Presenting completed websites to clients;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches, working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
Skills & Requirement
- Translation of wireframes into front-end code;
- Solid foundation in system design;
- Database administration Management of hosting environments;
- Internet and web services;
- Macromedia Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator and Coral Draw
- Excellent problem solving attitude;
- Good documentation skills;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Good information analysis ability;
- Multi-tasking ability;
- In-depth IT knowledge;
- English proficiency – good verbal and writing skills; and presentation skills;
- A positive and professional attitude towards work;
- A strong will for beating deadlines;
- Confident, hard-working and self-motivated;
- Ability to work for long hours;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Creative; High sense of initiative;
- Good team player; Well mannered;
- High sense of integrity and trustworthy.
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; Minimum of 3 years experience in website development and graphic design.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to [email protected]
NB : Indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : 5th March, 2018