A fast-growing educational research and publishing firm seeks content developers for the following subject areas.
Job Title: Content Developer
- English Language
- Social Studies
- Religious and Moral Education
- Creative Arts/ Basic Design and Technology
- French Language
- Ghanaian Language (i.e. Ewe, Ga, Dangme, Mfantse, Akuapim Twi, Asante Twi)
Duties and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will expanse across;
- Developing lesson guides, textbooks/notebook and setting termly/mock questions for basic private schools.
- Training teachers on the field on how to adopt effective teaching methods.
- Penchant for research
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent command over written and spoken English
- Teaching experience (at least 2 years)
- A minimum of a first degree, preferably in Education.
- Computer literate in full Microsoft suite.
- Ability to relate positively with staff and withstand pressure.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Confident and a good team player.
Versatile in the line of work and able to adapt to any work environment.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their CVs with references to: [email protected]