Change Management Specialist / Business Process Optimization (BPO) and JDE implementation – contract is for a period of one (1) year only
Roles and responsibilities:
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
- Conduct change readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Working with the change management committee to develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Work with project management teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Work with communication, training and HR specialists for the formulation of particular plans and activities
- Lead the onsite execution of change management plans and other related activities
- Develop and manage system and processes to track the adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes as it relates to the new BPO/JDE system.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and develop and implement corrective actions
Required Skills or Experience
Skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of how people go through a change process
- Understanding of change management principles and methodologies
- Active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with project management disciplines; approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Comfortable using MS Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous technology related change management experience will be an asset
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources management, social science or related fields
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for the above positions, please send your application letter and current CV with references, indicating your e-mail address, telephone contact information to the address below:
Closing date: 19th Feb, 2012