Posted on :
6 Apr, 2017
6 Apr, 2017
Overland Airways is an airline based in Ikeja, Lagos. Operations by Overland Airways began on 26 November 2003.
Book an Overland Airway flight with Nigeria.TO, and you will qualify to earn flight discount vouchers. Merely email [email protected] a writeup of your flight, and we’ll send you flight discount vouchers (the better the quality of the writeup the more the vouchers – include photos for bigger vouchers).
Job Title: Aircraft Captains & Co-Pilots
• The Aircraft Captain will be responsible for operation of the company fleet, upholding the highest of professionalism to ensure Customer satisfaction.
• He must be ready to ready to travel in Ecowas region and perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
• Receptive to training, the Co-Pilot will assist the Captain in his duties while building a career to become a Captain in the service of the company
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must be an Ecowas Citizen, holding a National Airline Transport License ATPL (or ICAO equivalent) in Country of residence.
• Must be Type Rated on – B1900 or ATR42/72 Aircraft
• Captain – ATPL with minimum of 350hrs TT, 1500hrs PIC, 100hrs on type. Co-Pilot – ATPL with minimum of 2000hrs TT, 500hrs PIC and 250 hrs on type
• Knowledge of IOSA standards and Airline flight operations documentation is essential
• Reasonable use of English/French languages and ability to use computer based aircraft maintenance applications are advantages
Location: Accra, Lagos and Abuja
How to Apply
Interested, suitably qualified candidates should send in soft copy application letters, 2017 curriculum vitae and copies of credentials to: [email protected]
Please make the subject of your email CACP/HR/1/2017 for Pilots
Closing Date: 15 March, 2017