Posted on :
30 Oct, 2017
30 Oct, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Drilling Supervisor
• To act as the company’s representative for well construction activities. To execute well operations as per approved programmes, supervising contractors and specialist personnel in a safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner and in accordance with company’s requirements and regulations
• Ensure that data and information are collected and correctly transferred. Suggest on the most effective methods and technologies aimed at improving safety and performances of the well operations.
• Closely monitor and observe offshore crews at work, realise when unsafe acts or conditions are observed (stimulate discussions job risk awareness and risk controls
• Communicate with Eni Drilling Supervisor and HSE Coordinator onshore
• Liaise effectively with drilling contractor and third party contractors on the rig, including drilling contractor’s HSE indicators to the onshore based HSE advisor
• Undertake compliance inspections of drilling contractor HSE safety management system implementation and compliance with the Eni HSE Commitment Statement and standards
• Assist in incident investigation, root cause analysis, reporting and administering
• coordinate and assist in HSE auditing / inspecting drilling rig and service providers on the rig
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree level in technical / engineering discipline
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as Drilling Supervisor
• In possession of current IWCF well control certificate at Drilling Supervisor level
• Experience with offshore operations, especially subsea activity
• Experience of well testing/completion/work-over operatio
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017