Denkyiraman Rural Bank, located in the Central Region with Head Office at Ayamfuri has been recapitalised and restructured, is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced manager to the position of Supervising Manager.
- Developing a Strategic Management Plan to improve the long term competitive advantage and growth of the bank and formulate new strategies to increase the bank’s productivity, efficiency and profitability
- Providing effective leadership for the management team
- Managing the assets of the bank for it to maintain its position among the top five (5) rural banks in Ghana
- Supervising the day-to-day running of the Bank
- Implementing policies and directives of the Board
- Overseeing the general direction, control and growth of the Bank
- Performing any duty directly associated with the objectives of the Bank
Remuneration: Attractive and commensurate with experience and background
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in Economics, Banking and Finance or Social Science from a recognised University with 10 years experience in the banking and finance industry at least five years of which should have been at the management level. OR a Polytechnic Graduate with 15 years work experience in a financial institution.
- Working in a Rural/Community Bank for at least 5 years in a Senior Position is an added advantage.
Other Skills and Competencies:
- Honesty, integrity and leadership, Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Internet use
- Proven writing and presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork, managerial and communication skills
How To Apply
Interested persons with requisite qualifications and experience may apply giving detailed CV and names of two (2) referees to reach the address below:
P. O. BOX KJ 676