Dumpong Rural Bank Limited was established as a limited liability company under the companies code on the 21st December 1987 in a village called Kwahu Oframase in the Kwahu south district of the eastern region and commenced business on the 16th of February 1988. Following a decline in economic activities at Kwahu Oframase coupled with the bad road network in the area; the head office of the bank was relocated to Asakraka in 1992. The bank currently has four branches located at Akoase in the Birim North District, Kwahu-Tafo in the Kwahu East District, Asakraka in the Kwahu South District and Nkawkaw in the Kwahu West Municipality
Job Title: Assistant Systems Administrator
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Required Skills or Experience
- Temenos T24 experience is major requirement for this position
- Work closely with the Systems Administrator to insure as little employee downtime as possible Outstanding customer service
- Handle and resolve help desk tickets and escalate to Systems Administrator when necessary
- Cable management
- Identify, interpret, and evaluate systems and network requirements
- Be proactive
- Support remote users via remote control software and telephone
- Assist in installation of computer and networking hardware
- Assist in monitoring network performance, security and IT infrastructure
- Assist in recommending improvements to systems and network configurations, determines hardware or software requirements
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit application, Curriculum Vitae, School Certificate(s) to the CEO office in hard copy or email to:[email protected]
The Chief Executive Officer Dumpong Rural Bank Ltd. P. O. Box 23,
Asakraka – Kwahu
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.