Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Static)
- Provides Engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facilities, stationary equipment and piping systems.
- Provides production and operations engineering change support for the Facilities’ systems including Production Process, Utilities and Marine systems.
- Identify, review, and approve any QA/QC requirements for the Facilities’ stationary equipment and packages related to the process management of change work scopes.
- Identify, develop, and complete Management of Change, Engineering Change Requests, Engineering assessments including redline markups, mechanical engineering, equipment sizing, engineering proposals, calculations.
- Lead RCA investigations to determine causes of failures and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provides ongoing progress reports to the Integrity Engineer with respect to the mechanical & piping change request and maintenance work activities and any identified issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Desirable suitably experienced Mechanical Engineer on stationary pressure and non-pressure equipment & piping. API 510 and 570, or equivalent, certifications are desirable.
- 10 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon and/or offshore oil & gas industry desirably with Floating Production facilities.
- Able to demonstrate a good work ethic & knowledge of the relevant Ghanaian and International standards applicable to the oil & gas industry (ASME, API, etc.), and how they relate specifically to the Facilities’ operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy in office packages, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly desirable, but not essential, AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of the maintenance management system AMOS.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline 10 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon and/or offshore oil & gas industry desirably with Floating Production facilities. knowledge of the relevant Ghanaian and International standards applicable to the oil & gas industry (ASME, API, etc.) Knowledge of the maintenance management system AMOS.