This is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role for one of the fastest growing construction companies. In this role, managing subcontractors and preparing rates across multiple projects. To be successful the role requires a mix of a strong analytical mindset, business process excellence and reporting skills with the goal to guide and sound understanding of construction procedures.
Job Title: Project Quantity Surveyor
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Write reports.
Experience & Skills
- 4+ years of relevant quantity surveying experience at a high growth company, preferably in real estate or construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quanity Surveying, advanced degree/certification such as MBA/MGHIS a strong plus.
- Experience working with setting financial systems and procedures relevant to a contruction firm.
- Excellent Excel skills, with specific applications in models, data extraction and presentation
- Strong communication and presentation skills, (solid PowerPoint skills preferred)
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to drive operational excellence within a fast-paced environment