emPawa Africa is a music aggregator that works with African Artists to grow across Africa and beyond.
We need a Digital Marketing superstar to lead the digital team. Our Ideal candidate is passionate about creating compelling content from ideation to execution. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a critical factor in amplifying our release strategies and digital opportunities.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
You will be responsible for creating, monitoring & optimizing paid advertising campaigns, designing and executing social media marketing strategies, Google & SEO strategies, and accelerating engagement goals to serve both the artists we represent and our fans on Album & Single Campaigns etc.
This is a very exciting position for someone who is looking to grow within a fast scaling company revolutionizing the music business.
- Spearheading comprehensive digital campaigns for Artists, from idea to creation to execution – this includes: drafting copy and developing content to submit for approvals for posting, sending respective buy links, monitoring social activity, and scheduling posts;
- Responsible for amplifying our release strategies and digital opportunities and you will be involved in the successful digital Marketing of our entire catalogue;
- You will focus on performing several methods of data analysis to identify our artists target audience and in close collaboration with internal stakeholders you will develop guidance to best position him/her in the market;
- You will be part of defining relevant digital content for our Artists; as well as scheduling, budgeting and coordinating the execution;
- Oversee and create appropriate and effective content to achieve the goals of the campaign;
- Help execute marketing for Empawa and Artists socials;
- Execute and manage paid social media campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various other outlets;
- Analyse social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness such as Maximum Reach and Engagement, Clicks, Views, A/B testing with content and copy, etc.
- Generate weekly reporting on Company and Artist socials activity and growth;
- Identify and execute ways to acquire and engage new music fans on TikTok, Triller, Twitch, etc.
- Approach Influencers and Brands for possible partnerships within the digital space;
- Stay informed of trending topics and social media trends to leverage and communicate accordingly
- Min of 3+ years of Social Media/Online Marketing experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. from a customer-facing and business perspective;
- Proven experience booking online advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- Strong expertise in the application of marketing methodologies such as SEO, SEM, display advertising, social media
- Proven ability to utilize data to inform the social strategy, including acquiring new fans, engaging them, and eventually leading to conversion
- You have great expertise in social media usage and platforms
- Copywriting experience
- Familiarity with Africa music industry is a plus;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; Creativity and innovation skills
- Copywriting Skills
- Able to take initiative
- Able to set priorities and multiple workflows in a dynamic business,
- Able to approach challenges with a solution-driven and flexible mindset;
- Genuinely excited about creating original content to engage audiences;
- Passionate about making an impact;
- Flexible, determined and displays enthusiasm;
- Hands On! We are only looking for people who are happy to get their hands dirty and work in a startup environment.