A Legal firm requires the services of a Lawyer who is passionate about drafting pleadings, conferencing with clients, conducting hearings, and sitting in cases of interest to the Firm and taking notes, inter alia.
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
Key responsibilities include; maintain version control of all the agreements and important company documents.
- Draft contracts, court processes and other legal documents.
- Prepare documentation of legal proceedings.
- Supervise and delegate briefs to Junior Lawyers.
- Bill clients and follow up on invoices daily.
- Research relevant legal materials to aid decision making and present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants.
Required Skills or Experience
- Successful candidate must hold a Law Degree coupled with at least five years’ post qualified working experience.
- Good knowledge and extensive experience of MS Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess good organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently without supervision and as part of an effective team.
- Able to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi task in the role.
- Excellent relationship building skills together with outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential and must have in–depth understanding & knowledge of Ghana legal system.
- The ideal candidate should have an understanding of religion and religious commitment and must be willing to work long hours.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to us at [email protected], with the post you are applying for and job reference number clearly marked.
Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.