So Energy is the downstream, retail operation arm of the group. It is responsible for the management and operation of dealer owned and company owned petrol stations. So Energy introduces to each marketplace it enters a new model of innovative stations. This model centers on combining under one umbrella striking architecture and a design which is distinctly African but yet modern, as well as a new form services positioned to meet the wide range of refueling needs for the motorist.
In line with the company’s vision of being the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, So Energy has begun an aggressive drive to establish a regional network of retail stations and now has operations in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
- Ensure the efficient management of on-site construction works for the development of first-class network of retail outlets.
- Ensure the execution of contract projects in line with company procedures and policies.
- Execution of the construction of new retail outlets owned by the company / franchisee as well as retro-fits as per the company specifications and brand standards at least cost and time.
- Ensure that facilities, equipment (including branding items) at all retails outlets are well maintained.
- Assist in the precise construction and delivery of retail outlets to meet company’s quality standard and contract requirements.
- Manage the communication and interaction between suppliers and contractors delegated to Projects Supervisor.
- Tracking projects against schedule, budget and against phase review objectives and monitor quality and progress of various works at site.
- Development and implementation of recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities during construction of retail outlets.
- Preparation of periodic management reports and presentations as assigned by the Projects Engineer.
- Will report to the Projects Manager
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree (minimum 2nd Class Lower Division) in Civil engineering with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably from the oil marketing industry. An experience in quantity surveying and project management will be a plus
- Demonstrated skills in project management. Must be adept at managing several projects simultaneously whilst working to a budget and deadline.
- Hands-on experience of dealing with external suppliers as well as a proven ability to deliver creative solutions.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality results in the committed time period.
- Ability to drive automobile
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV and application letter to [email protected]