Enterprise Life Assurance Company Limited (ELAC) was incorporated in the year 2000 with the initial shareholders as Enterprise Insurance Company, a listed general insurance company in Ghana, African Life (now Sanlam Sky) a South African Life Insurance Company and the International Finance Corporation, the commercial wing of the World Bank.
Our current shareholding comprises of Enterprise Group Limited (51%) and Sanlam (49%).
Job Title: IT Officer (Business Intelligence/ Application Developer)
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Designs, develops and test business applications accordance with established standards
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and Object-relational mapping technologies.
- Develop and analyze business intelligence needs.
- Designs and delivers end-user training
- Provide third-level support to business users
- Support Website updates and other business social medial platform
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a 1st degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in a similar position
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a welcoming, pleasant and confident personality
- Must be well organized and pay attention to details
- Must be open new ideas
- Must have good interpersonal relationship skills
- A passion and drive for excellence will be critical in this role
- Must have a good understanding and appreciation of the culture of the business
How to Apply
If you believe you are a best-fit for this role then please:
Send in your most recent CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
before Close of Work, Friday, 10th March 2017
*Please note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.