Our business is a household name in the consumer goods industry and very committed to operational excellence. We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented and experienced professional to take up a position of:
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Reporting to the Technical Director, your accountabilities, amongst others, will include:
- Technical study of all projects.
- Analyze operating conditions and propose improvements.
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Monitor the technical progress and contractual compliance of projects
- Define and elaborate the functional and technical specifications of industrial equipment
- Define and control procedures, protocols for testing, testing or validating equipment
- Coordinate the activity of a team
- Monitoring and analyzing the activity data of the service or structure and proposing areas of evolution
- Manage complex projects
- Only for local projects; Select suppliers / service providers, negotiate contract terms and control the completion of the intervention and products.
- Contribute to productivity and quality improvements by identifying opportunities for technical and organizational improvements and carrying out corresponding optimization actions.
- Ensure the application of the company’s guidelines and recommendations regarding quality and food safety policy.
- Maintain strong link with central engineering and technical functions.
You should have;
- MSc in Engineering (industrial – Mechanical – any technical engineering field) & certificate in basic PMP
- 5 – 7 years successful experience in managing plant projects in a high speed production facility
- Strong project management & leading experience with provable track records.
- Familiarity with food manufacturing systems and project management software
- Demonstrated experience in managing people
- Strong communication skills: capacity to share project insights and advantages and “sell” it to top management
- Knowledge of the Six sigma principles: DMAIC approach (green belt)
- Lean experience on the floor: familiar with basic concepts like kaizen, 5s, continuous improvement, PARETO & problem solving (5W, fishbone)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc
How to Apply
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please email your application letter and detailed curriculum vitae not later than 10th of April 2017 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.