Equipment Parts and Services (Gh) Limited (E.P.S.), established in 2005, is a growing company that supplies construction and engineering consumables, spares parts to the process, construction, and mining industries in Ghana. Collaborating with global leading manufacturers, E.P.S. delivers high quality products, with advanced value adding technologies and technical support to its clients.
Job Title: Sales / Service Engineer For Compressors
Required Skills or Experience
- The ideal candidate must be at least an Engineering HND holder or its equivalent qualification.
- WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH COMPRESSORS: SHOULD BE THREE (3) YEARS AND ABOVE.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Have vast knowledge of compressors-Ingersoll Rand brand will be a great advantage.
- Previous work experience with compressors should be made known.
- Do diagnosis on compressors, advice on and work on compressors.
- Must be able to analyse and interprete technical drawings/diagrams on/of compressors
- Must have the ability to identify the right target markets and clients.
- Must be able to do prospecting, marketing, and offer services in addition to giving pre-sales, sales and after sales technical advice.
- The ideal person must have marketing planning, excellent report writing and presentation skills in order to develop and present comprehensive periodic marketing and service strategy reports.
- Must be able to devise and follow a routine schedule of visits to clients and end users.
- The ideal person must possess a valid driving license and must be a good driver. The person will be required to travel long distances as and when the need arises.
- Must have vast knowledge of compressors.
- A very good knowledge of Ingersoll Rand compressors will be a great advantage
- Must be a team player, proactive, curious and dutiful.
- Will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Will perform any other duty assigned.
How to Apply
- All applications must be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Contact Number: 0303-302824/0270044549
- Contact Person: Tony
ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS SHOULD APPLY.