Ericsson; one of Sweden’s largest companies, is a provider of telecommunication and data communication systems, and related services, covering a range of technologies, including especially mobile networks. Directly and through subsidiaries, it also has a major role in mobile devices and cable TV and IPTV systems.
Ericsson Kenya has current job opening and is seeking for a Subject Matter Expert for Mobile Broadband-00026136
Main purpose is to support and drive end-to-end sales of the Ericsson products and services portfolio. This is done by providing specialist sales knowledge, implementing end-to-end product and services strategies and programs and driving market requirements to grow the overall business within RSSA,
- Sell competitive product / services solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer needs, involving one or a set of products / services for one or many accounts,
- Find new products and solutions and introduce them in the market area with the goal of increasing Ericsson revenue and profitability,
- Significantly contribute to the global building of Practice assets, including development and re-use of offerings, processes, methods and tools, and best practice sharing,
- Pro-actively support our customers and accounts to win new business.
- Support our Key Accounts with Specialist Sales knowledge.
- Drive the MBB targets and strategies in the region.
- Secure that the MBB portfolio is locally adapted and supported in the region.
- Business Intelligence analysis and counter tactics on competitor behaviour.
- Knowledge Management: Capture innovation, best practices and re-use.
- Act as CSR (product and services solution) on large projects if required.
- Track performance of installed product base and evaluate expansion and upgrade opportunities.
- Support Core 3 and Engagement Practice Area with Commercial Support such as TCO, business model development, pricing models and customer trials.
- Product configuration, Solution and Statement of Compliance for proposals.
- Build long term customer relationships and position Ericsson as a business partner.
- Support the engagement consultants in developing the value propositions for engagements with customers.
- Develop strategy, business plan and forecast for product/services introduction into the region.
- Conduct technical marketing with value propositions within the product/services area, by doing technical presentations and arranging product seminars for the customer and internally within Ericsson.
- Act as interface to BU and Operations, relaying key messages of product /services development and strategies and ensuring successful field implementation of products and services.
Minimum BE in Electrical engineering or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years of Telecom experience
Required Skills and Competences:
- Strong personal track record of sales and delivery within the practice area
- Strong track record in engaging with C-level at customers to sell and deliver in the practice area
- Ability to command the attention and respect of senior personnel in the customer
- Excellent product/services knowledge within the area of responsibility (Mobile Broadband)
- Good knowledge of Radio Network Design and Network Performance as it affects customer’s networks
- Good end-to-end knowledge, including knowledge of supporting product/ services within the area of responsibility
- Knowledge about competitor product/services within the area of responsibility
- Very good computer literacy
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Versatile consultative sales approach
- Proven sales capabilities
- Identifying cross-unit opportunities
- Good Ericsson organisation knowledge
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent business development skills
- Fast and unambiguous decision-making
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English
- Very good presentation skills
- Team player
- Dedication and commi
- Driving force and proactive attitude
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
The work includes frequent short trips to Europe and within sub-Saharan Africa
Primary Location: KE-110-Nairobi
Other Locations: GH-Accra-Accra
Expires 1st Feb 2011
How to apply:
Click on this link:
select Ghana, Search for job and apply