Posted on :
6 Aug, 2012
6 Aug, 2012
KEY ROLE DESCRIPTION
Fully responsible for all the operations of the Factory, to ensure the safe (complying to good occupational health and safety, and environmental standards), efficient and reliable manufacture of the required quantities of products at agreed time, quality and costs.
To ensure continuous improvement/reduction in costs, waste, efficiencies, quality and safety, machine uptime and plant reliability.
Lead, in the Shea factory, in:
1. Drive Manufacturing Key performance indicators (KPI) achievement.
Conversion Costs, Overall Equipment Efficency(OEE), Energy Usage, Production Volume, Quality Indices, Safety and Environmental KPIs.
2. Developing and implementing Change management and organizational capacity to deliver overall performance.
MAIN EXECUTIVE TASKS
• Delivery of plant reliability in the Factory
• Plans to meet increases in capacity indicated by long term sales forecasts
• Ensures that the production plans are achieved at the agreed costs and quality by supervising and supporting his managers in carrying out their duties.
• Leads team to undertake major repairs, plant modifications and new projects
• Ensures continuous improvement programmes are always in place in all parts of the Factory operation
• Preparation of the training programmes for subordinate staff.
• Leads in the delivery of total Quality throughout the Shea Processing operations
• Has management responsibility for his department on issues of safety, training, promotion, recruitment and welfare Prepares annual work plans and appraisals of subordinates and conducts appraisal interviews.
• Planning and implementation of productivity /efficiency programmes.
• Scrutinizes and uses statements on process yields material and labour utilization etc ; to control process costs and yields.
1. Managing manufacturing processes,
2. Maintenance Management
3. Asset Care leadership experience.
4. Project management
5. Change management
6. Business economics
7. People management
8. Budgetary control and routine statistics for the factories.
9. Quality assurance statistics and legislation.
10. Safety and environmental statistics and legislation
Educational Qualification Required
Degree in mechanical, electrical or Chemical Engineering with 5 years experience in production or engineering management role.
A Masters Degree in mechanical, electrical or Chemical Engineering will be an advantage
Interested applicants please send your application letters and CV to
THE FRONT DESK
PRODUCE BUYING COMPANY LTD
#106 OLUSENGUN OBASANJO WAY
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
PRODUCE BUYING COMPANY LTD.
PMB ACCRA –NORTH
Closing date 01.08.2012