Posted on :
23 Mar, 2017
23 Mar, 2017
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited (FRBL), one of the Ghana’s premier financial institutions was registered to operate as a banking business entity on November 04, 1983.
It was licensed by Bank of Ghana to operate as a community bank under the initial name of Bogoso Area Rural Bank Ltd.
In order to reflect the traditional settings and identity of the area in which it operates, the name was changed to Fiaseman Rural Bank Ltd in the year 2005.
The objective was to provide financial services to the Rural and Peri-urban communalities in which it operates and ultimately serve as the catalyst for socio-economic development
From a humble beginning of about five (5) Staff, the bank currently boast of about 152 highly qualified and competent staff.
The bank is an integrated Rural and Community bank with its Head Office at Bogoso, Western Region of Ghana.
Fiaseman Rural Bank in the Western Region wishes to invite highly qualified and effective individuals who can deliver desired results to apply for the underlisted position
Job Title: Assistant MSME/SME Manager
• The Assistant MSME/SME Manager shall assist the MSME Manager and support him in achieving the overall goals of the Bank and the target programme.
• Assistant to the MSME/SME Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree, However, ACCA and MBA in Entrepreneurship or any related course will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking or in related Field.
• Must have knowledge in Micro, Small Medium Enterprise (MSME).
• Must have strong knowledge in Accounting.
• Must have knowledge in Business Registration.
• Must have knowledge in Marketing and Product Development.
• Must have knowledge in Credit Delivery and Management.
• Assist in Drawing-up Budget and the plan to assess the resource technical and financial needs of MSME/SME Clientele
• Assist to develop and Implement non-financial services for the MSME/SME clientele
• Assist in Evaluating MSME/SME lending proposal under the framework of Proper risk identification, measurement and mitigation.
• Be a computer literate in word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• Strong proposal writing skills for on-lending funding arrangements at competitive price or cost.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Good Report Writing Skills.
• Ability to adapt to challenging working environment.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Training and Development skill.
• Solid Foundation in Project and Business Management Skills
• Have Knowledge and Skills in Business Development Services (BDS) and Capacity Building for MSME’s.
• Group Management Skills.
• Ability to interpret and analyse information.
Age – Not more than 40 years
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit applications, Curriculum Vitae, One Passport Size Picture, and photocopies of birth Certificate, National Service Certificate and School Certificate(s) to the HR office in hard copy and email to:
Fiaseman Rural Bank Ltd.
P. O. Box 80,
Corporate email: fias[email protected]
Closing Date: 30 March, 2017
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.