Posted on :
14 Feb, 2014
14 Feb, 2014
Fidelity Bank is now among the top banks within Ghana, with 50 branches countrywide and still expanding. Our commitment is the same in every segment we operate in – to exceed our customers’ expectations and ensure they achieve their set goals and objectives. As such, our people are specially selected to promote a customer-centric culture. Each of us is passionate about the customers we serve and so we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you believe with us, we invite you to join our dynamic team in the following role(s).
IT/MIS Officer reporting to Head of Performance Management, Finance
Job Purpose & Functions
• To provide technical support to Finance by designing, automating andgenerating various performance management reports for all strategic business units and Account Officers from the core banking application platform using query languages.
• Respond to data requests from Finance and other Business units.
• Design and automate an MIS platform for performance measurement and management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A recognized University Degree in Information Systems/Technology or related.
• SQL Certification.
• Knowledge of Flexcube preferable.
• Knowledge of Business Objects/BIP reporting system an added advantage.
• Knowledge and appreciation of the Banking /Financial industry would be an advantage.
• Keen application and use of MIS tools.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a Financial Institution.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must be team player.
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work outside business hours.
• Good communication skills.
• Willingness and ability to learn and develop.
• Fast learner.
How To Apply For The Job
Apply with CV to [email protected] with MIS Officer in the subject line.
Closing Date: 07 February, 2014