FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. A GE company, FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com
Job Title: Outage Manager
- The Outage Manager is responsible for preparation, planning, leading execution, and close out of complex planned/emergent Outage events for gas turbine, steam turbine and generator under MYA agreements while developing the business strategy for field fulfilment excellence in Power Services.
- The Outage Manager is a focal role for their assigned Country, with accountability for driving consistent outage planning and execution within the Country, driving adoption of best practices and lessons learned.
- The Outage Manager will lead complex outages for their assigned Country wherever possible, given the need to achieve target utilization levels.
- Strong Project Management skills
- PC proficiency, web applications including advanced Excel skills
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and influencing skill
- Strong technical & maintenance knowledge of gas/steam turbines and generators
- A good team leader in dynamic, energetic and complex customer site environments, equipped with quick learning capability and ownership
- Be self-motivated, confident and able to work under high pressure and constraint time, committed and process oriented
- Ability to work multiple project simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team