Posted on :
8 Feb, 2019
8 Feb, 2019
Leads and co-ordinates high quality maintenance and Integrity management activities for all rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, etc.). Accountable to maintain an open and high quality offshore operations team delivering high levels of maintenance and cost performance.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Rotating)
* Lead RCA investigations to determine causes of failures and corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
* Responsible for configuring and producing all Maximo routine performance reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including the data RiskPoynt interface.
* Mentor the planning team in the development of the Integrated Planning process, and the offshore team in the execution of planning to the job/man day measuring and reporting planning & scheduling effectiveness. Facilitate the development of Maintenance Team, and planning team via mentoring and technical supervision with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers
* Responsible as part of the Integrity team to conduct regular review of equipment maintenance for:
o Assurance Activity Concept (AAC)
o Equipment Maintenance Concept (EMC)
o Condition Monitoring Concept (CMC
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree or formal technical qualification preferred. Extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid.
* Experience with rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, etc.)
* + 10 years’ experience in risk based asset integrity related to rotating equipment Maintenance and Integrity, with reliability management .
* Expert knowledge of the applicable legislative, national and international standards and requirements for Oil & Gas Facilities
* Experienced in Maintenance & Integrity development, materials management, reliability analysis and project management.
* Knowledge of Asset & Integrity Management and standards (ISO55000) and ISO14224 application and implementation.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.