Posted on :
3 Mar, 2014
3 Mar, 2014
Eligible applicant should:
• Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
• Be of good character.
• Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 02 June, 2014 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by 30 April, 2014 for Short Service Commission.
• Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forcesstandard.
• Be not bonded.
• Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
• Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
For military police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9’’) and 1.70m (5’7’’) for females.
Must have the following:
• BECE Certificate.
• Six credits (Not less than C6 ) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
• Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at SSSCE.
• Five credits (Not less than 6 ) including English, Mathematics and Science at GCE –O level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE A-level.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply
• Acquire a scratch card at fifty (50) Ghana Cedis from the designated regional post offices.
• Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three (3) times until a record is successfully submitted.
• Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers:
(a) Mozilla Firefox.
(b) Google Chrome.
• Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
• Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
• Enter your card serial number, pincode and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
• Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
Page 3: Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE resultsslip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data.
Upload only scanned copies of the following: Passport sized photograph, WASSCE Certificate and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma).
NB: Each scanned document to be uploaded, should not exceed one (1)Megabytes and should be in JPEG picture format only.
• Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
• Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
• Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to presentit, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by sms/e-mail and order a re-print.
Closing Date: 05 March, 2014