Posted on :
18 Jan, 2017
18 Jan, 2017
Ghana Insurers Association is the trade Association of all insurance and reinsurance companies licensed to do insurance business in Ghana. The Association was registered under the Companies Code, 1963 Act 179 on May 27th 1988 and was inaugurated by the PNDC Member responsible for Finance and Economic Planning, Alhaji Mahama Iddrisu on 7th October 1988.
Job Title: Head of Technical (Non-Life Insurance)
• To provide technical, research and administrative support to the General Insurance Council to ensure the council and its committees deliver efficiently and effectively on their constitutional mandate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree preferably in a business related discipline
• ACII, WAII, Advance Diploma from Ghana Insurance College or any relevant technical qualification in insurance
• Eight (8) years of working experience in the insurance industry with strong technical General Insurance and research credentials.
• Must have excellent human relations and communication skills
• Must be an effective team player
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons are to apply providing curriculum vitae with contact telephone numbers, email address and two references.
Applications must be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Ghana Insurers Association
P. O. Box GPO 13930
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 January, 2017
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted