Posted on :
17 Apr, 2019
17 Apr, 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following appointment.
Job Title: Accounts Officers
• Prepares receipts and payments accounts
• Prepares accounts and financial reports
• Prepares for and facilities matters related to employees compensation
• Prepares and pays tax and SSNIT Contributions
• Assists in budgeting activities
• Prepares for and facilities annual audits
• Prepares and pays wages and salaries
• Performs any other duties required
Level of Responsibility
• Responsible to the General Secretary through the Deputy General Secretary (Finance) for employees at Headquarters and the Regional Secretary for employees at the Regional Secretariats.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess either Higher National Diploma or B.Sc(Admin.) or B.Com or BBA or ICA 1 or ACCA 1 or CIMA 1.
• Must not be below 30 years and not above 35 years.
• Must possess a working knowledge in basic computer applications in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be literate in at least one accounting software
• A highly motivated individual with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, dependability, initiative, Excellent interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit applications including Curriculum Vitae (CV), addresses of at least two (2) referees, photocopies of certificates and any other relevant documents not later than Friday, 26th April 2019 to: THE GENERAL SECRETARY GNT, P.O.BOX 209 ACCRA Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the next phase. KWAME OFORI-ATTA DEPUTY GENERAL SECRETARY FINANCE FOR: GENERAL SECRETARY
Closing Date: 26 April, 2019