Posted on :
6 Apr, 2017
6 Apr, 2017
GSA are seeking to recruit a Lecturer in Business/Engineering to deliver a Pre-Master’s Programme in a new private school. Must have an understanding of the UK/Western-style higher educational system.
Job Title: Business/ Engineering Lecturer
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant Postgraduate qualification in Business / Engineering
• A recognised teaching qualification
• A minimum of 2 years teaching experience. This experience should relate to the delivery of Western-style syllabus using Western conventions and methodologies.
• The ability to contribute to integrated teaching across the curriculum.
• Direct experience for further and higher education in an international context.
• Experience of the development of academic programmes (Desirable).
• Experience of academic assessment and standards, and of quality assurance procedures (Desirable).
• A record of achievement in teaching.
• Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop staff.
• A commitment to teamwork, and demonstrate the ability to manage resources effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and interpersonal skills including fluency in English. Numerate and articulate.
• Competence in the effective use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
• Proven planning and organisational skills and an ability to take initiative within curriculum and policy objectives.
• The ability to set, review, and mark formative and summative assessments in line with a published syllabus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your c.v and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 04 May, 2017