Posted on :
5 Mar, 2018
5 Mar, 2018
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 69,000 people and manufacture our products in 51 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services
Job Title: OTR Field Engineer
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain a close technical / engineering relationships with key OTR end-users.
• Perform various field activities: mine site audit, give best recommendation for site maintenance and the product to be used;
• TKPH calculation;
• Follow the performance of Goodyear as well as competitor tires;
• Upload end-users profile details and performance data on Goodyear OTR management system (EMtrackIII);
• Analyze tires performance issues, and inspect claim tires.
• Build and develop Goodyear Distributor technical teams.
• Perform training to end-users & distributor teams, both in class and hands on at site.
• Interface with Marketing, Sales, and Business Product Development.