Job Title: Customer Engineer, Geo Enterprise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a technical customer-facing role, working as a member of a professional services or sales engineering team.
- Experience prototyping proofs-of-concept and technical demonstrations.
- Experience in application mapping, development, and integration using Google Maps Platform or similar technology on web, mobile, or gaming platforms.
- Experience in program/project management within consulting, software development, systems integration, or systems engineering.
- Cloud platform development experience (i.e. Google Cloud Platform), and experience in an area such as smart cities, ride sharing, or location-based gaming.
- Experience writing and presenting at industry events.
- Understanding of solution architecture within web/mobile environments.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government