Posted on :
21 Dec, 2017
21 Dec, 2017
The Unilever Sales Talent Pool Junior level, is targeted at Entry Level Sales Professionals with at least 2 years of Sales work experience in similar organisations, most especially consumer goods. Please adhere strictly to these criteria as you will not be considered if you do not fit them.
We are an equal employment opportunity organisation, and we do not discriminate. Our flexible working policies make us a desirable organisation for women at all levels.
At the Junior Level, you can be put in the talent pipeline for the
Job Title: Territory Manager Role.
JOB PROFILE / ROLE CLASSIFICATION STATEMENT
Job Title: Territory Manager
Function: Customer Development
Work Level: 1
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Primarily to ensure availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
· To ensure compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level.
· Manage Distributor sales resources.
· Ensure implementation of trade promotions at POS.
· Handling KD and customers’ complaints at KD level.
· Take responsibility for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. CASHLESS, and so on
· Drive sales target within the assigned territory
· Ensure proper management of KD funding and profitability
· Responsible for the KD, DSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Critical success Factors for the Job
· Communication skills
· Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills
· Coaching skills
· Has to be a thinker and a doer
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
· Interest in data analysis
· 3 years’ experience in sales.
· FMCG experience is desirable
· Post graduate in marketing/sales(Optional)
Line manager, Trade Category teams, CD Finance, Distribution and Logistics Manager, HR Business Partner. The nature of this contact involves planning and problem solving skills.
Customers. The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.