Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With more than 170,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Job Title: Operation Manager
- Deeply understand the local marketing and trend of Digital Service and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation, make out annually business steering plan with operation team.
- Scheme the annual operation and development plan for joint operation business.
- Build the good relationship with local operators and customers, and execute the presentation and communication of business development proposal.
- Dedicate in particular operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analysis service operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with correlative team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on users’ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support contend editing and promotion work, regard to service platform operation status reported by technical engineer and implement appeasement scheme when meet platform fault.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide promotion plan, and manage promotion implementation and channels.
- Support financial and settlement work flow.
- Effective communication with executive customers.
Experience: 5+ years in the telecom industry, Internet industry or VAS service provider; experience of managing VAS and digital operation and business development is preferred.
- End-to-end service operation process understanding, Content Management and project experience is preferred.
- Deeply understanding of mobile internet and Telecom VAS and Digital Service.
- Proof record for operating and service business development.
- Be expert in whether user experience improvement, data analysis, content management or user market promotion is preferred.
- Result-orientation, passionate and team spirit. Global business management experience is preferred.
- Language: Proficiency in English in verbal and written. Good communication ability.