Posted on :
28 Jun, 2018
28 Jun, 2018
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Job Title: Software Engineer (Web Front-End)
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Experience with frontend frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
* Demonstrated experience with at least some current frameworks (React, VueJS, AngularJS) is a plus