The Technical Support Consultants (TSC) function is within the Customer Service Centre and pays particular attention to the receiving, logging, provision of technical assistance and training to customers either over the phone or face to face.
- The TSC function involves escalating and following up on all service issues from iBurst customers, monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the Company.
- The TSC will also provide superior service support and delivery in line with iBurst Africa standards.
- Other duties may be assigned depending on the needs of the business.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of an HND in Computer Science/ Networking or related subjects.
- Certificates in Technical and Network Applications or 6 months to 1 year’s related experience or a combination of both
- Knowledge of Database and Internet Software
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with hardware and software applications
- Proficient in internet related applications such as E-mail clients, FTP clients and Web browsers.
- Customer Centric
- Ability to work well within a team
- Able to promptly answer support related e-mail, phone calls and face to face queries
- Self-motivated, Enthusiastic attention to detail and organized
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skill
How To Apply
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 13th January 2012. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.