Ideal Finance Limited (IFL) is a leading Finance House licensed and regulated by the Bank of Ghana under the non-bank financial institutions Act 774 (Act 208). It has a vision to be the standard of excellence in financial services and has seen amazing growth and expansion under the competent leadership of an experienced Management Team. IFL is the lead brand of Groupe Ideal and has won the CIMG emerging Brand of the year 2015.
Job Title: Managing Director
EXECUTIVE SEARCH – IDEAL FINANCE, A MEMBER OF A FAST-GROWING FINANCIAL CONGLOMERATE NEEDS A MANAGING DIRECTOR.
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following functions;
- Drive the achievement of the key/core business areas of the company;
- Project Ideal Finance as an institution of choice for both job seekers and customers/stakeholders;
- Ensure that day to day controls are established for effecriveness,efficiency and profitability of the company’s business;
- Drive performance culture through the establishment of a robust performance management system;
- Provide strong leadership in the management of the day to day operations of the business.
- Build systems and formulate strategies that will enhance staff development and build brand equity;
- Develop and administer operational and administrative policies, standards and practices;
- Ensure compliance with requirements of relevant regulatory bodies;
- Develop and cascade the organizations’ strategy/mission statement and plans to the staff and implementing appropriate reward/recognition, coaching and corrective practices to align personnel with company goals;
- Support the company’s strategic alliances and partnerships;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Board and the Group President.
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have drive, presence and influence
- Must have strong skills in business development and good appreciation of financial reports.
- Must have a good appreciation of current trends in the financial industry.
- Must possess sharp business acumen.
- Must demonstrate a high sense of courtesy, diligence, integrity and expertise in providing and ensuring high-quality customer relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be smart and able to work under intense pressure.
- Must be computer literate: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
Required Skills or Experience
- An MBA or a Master’s Degree in a finance related field is required; A Professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- 15 years of work experience in a financial institution, 5 of which must be at executive management level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and applications to:
HR P.O.Box CT 6387
Or email CV and applications to:
Closing date: 10th March 2017