Posted on :
21 Jun, 2016
21 Jun, 2016
The International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) (www.ifdc.org)is a public international organization (PIO) governed by an international board of directors with representation from developed and developing nations. The non-profit center focuses on increasing and sustaining food and agricultural productivity in developing countries through the development and transfer of effective and environmentally sound crop nutrient technology and agri-business expertise.
Job Title: Driver
• Under the administrative supervision of the National Administrative & Finance Officer, the driver will:
• Assure driving responsibility
• Make sure car documents are correct and up-to-date
• Keep record of vehicle movements in the vehicle log book
• Maintain vehicle in clean and good condition ensuring that there is adequate fuel at all times Avoid fines for improper parking and driving
• Perform other assignments as requested by Management and Supervisor.
Place of work
• The Driver shall be based in Accra but should be available to travel within the country and the sub region, as required by his employment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• at least an O’ Level holder
• at least 5 years of professional experience
• holder of a valid professional driving license (both national and international) ability to speak good English
• willingness to travel extensively in the country and in the sub-region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the listed documents below via e-mail to:-
• When applying, please indicate in the subject line: Driver – NWAFD (Ghana).
• Applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis to select the successful candidate. Applications should include:
• A letter of motivation (maximum one page) An updated CV, including three references
• Original documents are to be presented once the candidate is selected.
Closing Date: 01 July, 2016
• All Qualified Ghanaians are strongly encouraged to apply; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• IFDC is an equal opportunity employer.