On behalf of our client, one of the global leaders in the logistics and shipping industry, we are looking for an entrepreneurial, enthusiast and responsible IT support specialist.
Come join a global integrated network where you will have the chance to make a difference in complex projects and the support to develop your career in a company that invests in its talent.
- Marine software applications (Gespar, Ipaki, DDS Truck)
- All countries within the AL division, using these applications.
To ensure level 2 support for the super users of the AL division within the limits defined above.
- Qualification of the support requests by using the DSI procedures and tools.
- Offering support for requests in what regards utilisation.
- Escalating the requests for correction and upgrading to level 3 support team.
To be a liaison between super-users and level 3 support in the activity area defined above
- To offer information regarding organizational change.
- To keep the lists of key speakers on the site updated.
- To regularly participate in the support staff meetings (attend conference calls)
- To be able to propose improvements to the software for which support is being ensured.
To design trainings following the instructions of the support staff responsible.
- To go occasionally on the site for offering complementary trainings of users and super-users.
- To use the training tools made available.
To be responsible with handing-out the documentation regarding either software either instructions of the support staff responsible.
- To hand out and explain the software user guides.
- To spread and answer the requests for explanation of the release notes.
- To inform and explain organizational changes of the support staff to the software interlocutors.
To ensure the application of the utilisation procedures for the software applications implied in the activity.
- To regularly perform evaluations of software utilisation (attributed rights, data quality, process compliance)
- To report to the support staff responsible possible malfunctions.
To report to the headquarters support staff responsible
- To signal the hindering malfunctions.
- To inform and confirm her/his travels to the project responsible.
- To keep track of the performance indicators evolution.
- To manage the intervention time depending on her/his timesheets.
- Bachelor or equivalent experience.
- Availability for travelling on the African continent.
- Good IT skills: Office suite (Excel, Power Point) and proven interest for software applications/ IT management.
- Attention to details, quality analysis, reporting skills.
- Customer oriented, action prioritisation, capacity of working under pressure and signal risks.
- Very good communication skills, writing skills, team worker, able to solve functional problems. Work autonomy.
- English is mandatory.
- Entry level (fresh graduate)
- Supply management knowledge can be considered an advantage.
Interested? Do you need more information?
Send us an updated CV at [email protected] or apply online at www.africalogisticsjobs.com
Recruitment process timeline
Applications are welcome until March 19th.
Selection is taking place between March 25th and April 30th.