On behalf of our client, one of the global leaders in the logistics and shipping industry, we are looking for 2 entrepreneurial, enthusiast and responsible IT Trainers.
Come join a global integrated network where you will have the chance to make a difference in complex projects and the support to develop your career in a company that invests in its talent.
The main tasks of the IT Trainers will be the following (full-time position):
Project phase (licence agreement acquisition, software initializing, major activity evolution etc.):
- Formalize all business procedures altogether with the operational managers, taking into account all the main limitations of this kind of context (activity, infrastructures, equipments, partners, local authorities, legal aspects, HR, …)
- Main contact between the Informatics System Management and the Local Management for the animation and follow-up of the all initializing procedures for the Informatics Systems and for defining the operational procedures
- Support the users, such as operational personnel or on site managers, on software changes and during the implementation of all running procedures
- Alert the HQ Responsible (Informatics System and business) concerning the risks that may occur during the project
- Measure and report the follow-up of all implementation action local plans altogether with the central and regional teams
- Main contact between the Informatics System Management and the Central and Local Ports Management in order to ensure the follow-up of KPIs, of the process and of the Informatics System usage
- Assist the operational managers during the changes’ implementation (Impact study, procedures update, systems’ configuration, user trainings). Drafting and follow-up of all functional change demands
- Local warrant of Informatics System’s performance usage. Update and optimize the Informatics System
- University Degree or equivalent (in experience)
- 2 to 5 years in Logistics, in an operational environment or inside an outsourcing company
Mandatory knowledge: project management, writing of functional specifications, analysis and standardization of procedures, writing of procedures, good comprehension of Informatics Systems, Fluent in English
Soft skills: autonomy, good writing skills, open-minded, pragmatic thinking, rigorous, listening skills, good communication skills, facilitator.
Interested? Do you need more information?
Send us an updated CV at [email protected] or apply online at www.africalogisticsjobs.com
Recruitment process timeline
Applications are welcome until March 19th.
Selection is taking place between March 25th and April 30th.