Job Title: Relationship Manager- Car for cash
The Relationship Manager for the Car4Cash product has the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, on-boarding and serving individual / SME type customers who need short term loans
This process shall include the following:
Building & maintenance of an active team of Independent Sales Executives
Organizing customer acquisition activities like market storms
Assisting prospective customers to fill required forms and put together the list of documents required to apply for Car4cash loans
- Responsible for the achievement of Sales targets agreed for the product on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the assessment of applications made by prospective clients in line with provisions, guidelines and standards as set out in the Credit Policy for Car4Cash Loans
- Responsible for the presentation of credit requests to the Credit Manager
- Must ensure client loan requests are processed within prescribed TAT standard of 72 hours
- Must assist clients by delivering solutions and services as provided by the institution
- Must ensure speedy resolution of customer complaints
- Must support collections team with “soft collections” techniques when required
- Responsible for the achievement of monthly portfolio quality standards set for the business
- Responsible for adherence to agreed Compliance standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- HND or Degree in a related field
- Good selling and persuasion skills
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- A demonstrable network of potential clients ready to on-board
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian Small business climate and preferences.
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive sales whiles maintaining an eye for portfolio quality
- Team spirit is essential
How To Apply
Applicants should send CV’s and Applications to [email protected]