A Reputable multi-national within the food industry seeks the services of a:
Job Title: Press Operator
Operating hydraulic presses to extract the needed substance and also starts pump to transfer liquor from storage to steam-heated tanks.
The successful candidate will report to the Shift Supervisor
The Position is based in Ghana
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of temperature and pressure indicators on the presses, butter filtration and butter molding lines
- Participating in daily maintenance of the presses
- Operating all equipment on the supervision: presses and all the equipment around, Amafilter, Tempering machine, Molding tunnel , Cake bagging
- Ensuring all reports required are accurately and timely completed
Qualification and Experience
- HND in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a minimum of two years working experience in industry
- Part III with a minimum of five years working experience.
- Ability to detect mechanical and electrical faults on machines quickly
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good communication skills