- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Keep proper accounting records and report on financial activities to management
- Receive and review petty cash reconciliations
- Prepare budget for proposals and programs
- Maintain proper financial files and records
- Prepare financial statement for audit purposes
- Prepare and submit tax returns and other regulatory compliance
- Ensure a strong system of internal control over financial reporting is maintained
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accountancy with at least two (3) years working experience ACCA, ICA (Part 2) with at least three (2) years of working experience.
- Knowledge in generally accepted accounting principles.
- Experience with non-governmental organizations in Ghana is preferred.
- Excellent English skills, a high level of computer literacy, attention to detail, and someone outgoing and determined is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet/Email is required.
- Experience with TALLY and/or other accounting software desired.
- Two work related references required
How To Apply
Mode of application
Applicants should post or email their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Copies of Certificates and Cover letters to:
The Executive Director
Nusrat Financial Solutions
P. O. Box 23141
or by email to:
- LATEST: Friday 27th January 2012
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.