Posted on :
19 Jan, 2021
19 Jan, 2021
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position
Job Title: Software Engineers
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties: Design and implement software systems for the courts
• Maintain and improve existing codebases
• Liaise with colleagues to implement technical designs
• Enhance applications by identifying arrears of improvement, making recommendations, designing and implementing systems.
• Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
• Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Qualification Required & Experience
• Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Software Engineering or another related field.
• Professional Certificate: Relevant Software Engineering Certifications e.g. Oracle (OCP, OCM, OCE), ?SD(SCRUM). Apache Hadoop (CCDH), AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA C01), Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate and Relevant SAP accredited certifications are a plus
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Software Engineering or Software Development experience preferred
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.