The LADA Group of companies currently acts as a multidisciplinary consultancy company that privileges the interface between law and development. Our brand is the development of innovative and comprehensive solutions to complex problems of Development Policy Management; Good Governance; Policy Analysis; Human Rights; Law and Institutional Reforms; Natural Resource Governance; Health; Gender; and Sustainable Development. Our team of efficient staff consists of women and men from different fields of study whose consistent singular ambition is to harness their unique talents and collectively churn out mechanisms of unprecedented excellence. At LADA we believe that there is nothing LADA cannot do if we work together. We see endless opportunities to revolutionize the status quo in all spheres, one project at a time.
Job Title: Associate Consultant (LEGAL)
Under the Immediate Supervision of the LADA Consult Manager:
- You may be assigned the role of Project Coordinator, leading a team of other Associates and Junior Associates to execute assigned projects.
- You may be called upon to deputise for the LADA Consult Manager and stand for him when required.
- You will be assigned to do research work for project/program development and for consultations purposes.
- You will produce, either by yourself or in association with others, reports, proposals, concept notes, work plans and budgets, articles and other documentation required by either the Project Coordinators or the Projects Manager for planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating the operations of projects.
- You will be required to contribute your own views in the designing of proposals and consultation materials;
- You will be assigned to develop proposals on law related nature as well as for other areas such as gender development for example, and so;
- You may be required to contribute your own views in the sourcing and execution of any program/project of the Consultancy;
- You will assist the Manager of the Consultancy to establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action, defining objectives evaluating outcomes;
- You may be assigned to develop monthly, quarterly or annual budgets for a specific project/program;
- You will maintain quality service by enforcing quality partnership standards; analysing and resolving work quality and problems, and identifying trends and recommending systems for improvements.
- You will submit weekly task sheets showing your work deliverables.
- You may be required to prepare logistics and support plans for projects.
- You may be required to ensure that supervised staff members are adequately trained and cross-trained.
- You may be required to assist the manager to identify additional training needs to achieve high working standards.
- You may be required to assist the manager to ensure that accurate and complete accounting reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained electronically and physically.
- You will be required to perform other related tasks as required.
- You will be assigned to field work to facilitate and conduct consultations in any part of Ghana (as required);
You will be assigned to field work in the regions to do presentations and teaching project beneficiaries.
How to Apply
Follow this link to view full job description, salary etc:
Closing Date 28 February 2017