Posted on :
17 Feb, 2015
17 Feb, 2015
The role of the Business Development Officer is to work on strategic projects as directed by the Executive Director and input into the MIS reporting function for the group.
The Position will report operationally & administratively to Executive Director
The principal responsibilities of the Business Development Officer is to:
The role has strategic and operational responsibility for marketing, external communication public relation and; recruitment initiatives and outreach/widening participation activity. The position is involved in all aspects of the daily duties of the Marketing, Customer Affairs and Communication within and Outside the Institution.
Involves negotiating and networking with all cooperates that interact with the Institution and ensuring certain protocols are followed by internal teams in the organization:
• Business relationship managers
• Client relationship managers
• Customer relationship managers
• Human resource managers
• Chief executive Officers
Business Development Officer’s responsibilities may include:
• Liaise with student Life Officer in initiating new ideas and initiatives.
• Assist in planning and organising student orientations, open days, meetings and workshops and student graduations.
• Assist in promotion and sale of the Institutions programme to cooperates
• International client support and guidance
• Assisting in student internship placements if required and Alumni
Submit your CV to [email protected]