Posted on :
5 Nov, 2012
5 Nov, 2012
The Institute of Chartered Accountants-Ghana is the professional accountancy body established by an Act of Parliament to regulate accountancy and audit practice in Ghana.
ICAG is a body corporate established by law, which among others, regulates the practice of Accountancy in the country, including certifying persons who can practise as auditors. It is committed to strengthening the accountancy profession, improving support for members and safeguarding public interest.
Description Of Job
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Librarian.
The incumbent would be responsible for:
• Establishing and implementing library and information policies and procedures
• Developing and managing convenient, accessible library and information services
• Developing and maintaining special indexing systems and files for special collections
• Ensuring an accurate inventory of resources
• Determining the type of cataloguing data into the library’s automated system
• Training library users to effectively search the library catalogue, Internet and other electronic resources
• Must be able to perform other related duties
Qualification Required & Experience
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Studies from a recognized University with at least 5 years working experience or Diploma in Librarianship with 8 years experience
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana
P. O. Box GP 4268
Closing Date: 15th November, 2012