Lycopodium is a leading Engineer in the design, development and construction of mineral processing and mining related projects worldwide.
Due to the Company’s involvement in projects based in Ghana and West Africa, we have multiple opportunity available for qualified industry professionals.
Required Skills or Experience
Applicants must meet the following selection Criteria:
- Relevant degree (Engineering roles) or tertiary qualification (Construction roles)
- 10+ years post graduate experience working within an identical role to the ones listed
- 10+ years experience working for an engineering consultancy that specialises in the design of minerals processing plants (EPCM)
- 10+ years experience working on construction of minerals processing projects, particularly gold plants
- Strong health and safety focus
- 10+ years management experience and the proven ability to lead a team within your discipline
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- 10+ years experience writing reports, holding tool box meetings, updating manning schedules and maintaining the project budget and schedule
- P6 experience for Planning roles
Please note: Candidate that do not meet the above selection criteria will not be considered for the role.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and covering letter stating the position that you have applied for to: [email protected]
Offer valid till: 31 Jan, 2012