- Prepare preliminary mechanical engineering documents related with project.
- Develop written documentation of problem statement, justification, scope of work, cost estimate and schedule.
- Prepare elaborate calculations, material and equipment specification, instrument and control requirements and as well-read mechanical engineering drawings
- Supervise, coordinate, monitor and control project construction and installation.
- Arrange initial safety review and assist in technical start-up where necessary.
- Report and present project status, costs and schedule information to all personnel related with project as required.
- Identify, evaluate and examine mechanical engineering project requirements.
- Prepare engineering estimates, test procedures, tooling and personnel requirements.
- Utilize appropriate cost effective measures for project task.
- Any other related job assigned from time to time.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution with two years working experience or HND Mechanical Engineering/Diploma with three years working experience in a mineral processing plant/project.
- Applicant must have experience in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Closing date for submission is two weeks from today.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for the above positions, please send your application letter and current CV with references, indicating your e-mail address, telephone contact information to the address below: