Posted on :
4 Oct, 2010
4 Oct, 2010
Michael Page Africa is the department of Michael Page International exclusively dedicated to the recruitment of managers and senior executives on the African continent. Our consultants recruit in all African regions, except for positions based in South Africa which are managed from our Johannesburg office. Michael Page Africa recruits Accounting Director (Ghana)
About our client:
French agro-industrial group historically rooted in Africa.
Driver of the financial strategy of a subsidiary employing 2,000 people at several sites in Ghana, you are in charge of the following areas:
– Production of financial statements of the subsidiary guarantee of compliance accounting, tax and local social
– Establishing and enforcing of standards and procedures of the group,
– Control of Operations Management,
– Animation of the budgetary procedure,
– Economic and Financial Reporting,
– Relations and negotiations with third parties (banks, auditors, suppliers)
– Sales Administration.
Training of higher economic level bac +4 / 5 completed ideally all or part of the curriculum of public accounting, you have at least 8 years of professional experience in corporate finance, with strong managerial experience.
Broken (e) international standards and practices, you are particularly comfortable with the reporting and accounting matters, you have put in place and / or managed a successful management control, you have a culture of operational and profit . Experience in developing countries (preferably Africa) will be highly valued, ideally gained in an industrial environment. Fluent English imperative.
Compensation and Benefits:
Net pay expatriate + bonus + benefits (full social security, housing, vehicle).
Michael Page Contact
Your application will be sent to Marion Navarre